Friday, April 16, 2010

About Me-Survey

{---Basics---}
Name: Taleah Elizabeth Cox
Nickname(s): Elizabeth, Leah, Te-Te, Le-Le, and Tal.
Age: 22
Birthday: May 4, 1987
Birthplace: Salt Lake City
Current Location: The 7th Circle of Hell (work)
Eye Color: Olive Green
Hair Color: Light Brown
Height: 4'11
Weight: :( 150
Lefty or Righty: Righty, but I like Lefties lol
Zodiac Sign: Tarus
What Do You Drive: My feet right now
Screenname: shortynme
{---Favorites---}
Color: Green
Number: 9 and 0
Music Genre: Rock and angry chick music lol
TV Show: Anime's lol
Movie: I have lots. V for Vendetta, Anna and the King, The Matrix, and Slumdog Millionaire.
Food: Pasta!
Ice Cream: Mint chocolate chip
Drink: Water first and then Orange Soda
{---Do You---}
Have any siblings: Yes, 12 of them: Hannah, Chris, Tarah, Tanith, Aaron, Trent, Zac, Tamirrah, Chantry, David, Destinee, and Timmy.
Have any pets: It's Tarah's but I love her still, Zelly!
Have a job: Sadly yes. Currently it's sucking my soul from my eyes this moment.
Have any special talents or skills: I love to write! And I have martial arts skills!
Have any fears: The older I get the more scared I become of things, which is really backwards to me. Things that didn't freak me out as a kid now give me the hibby jeebies. Like bugs *shivers* Anyways. Other than stupid crap like that I'm afraid of needles, ghosts, and sometimes the dark. My imagination is too active to be in the dark alone for a long time lol.
Have a bedtime: When my head hits the pillow!
Sing in the shower: Sometimes. Just last night I was singing "Good Night My Someone" from the music man. Sang it about three times lol.
Get along with your parents: Not too well.
Have any piercings: Just my ears once.
Have any tattoos: Yep, the Kanji symbol for family on the back of my neck.
Swear: When I'm mad or funny lol.
{---Love & All That Crap---}
Ever been in love: Yes.
Ever cheated on a boyfriend: NO!
Are you single: Currently yes. And I'm ok with that :)
Do you have a crush on someone: Yes I do. He's adorable
Ever been dumped: Once. He was kind of a jerk about it too.
Ever dumped someone: Yes. I was kind of a jerk about it too lol.
{---This or That---}
Fruit or Vegetable: Depends on what it is.
Black or White: Usually black.
Lights on or lights off: . . . for what? You perverts lol.
TV or Movie: Movie. I hate waiting for next episodes.
Car or Truck: I've never owned a truck but I like driving them so we'll go with that.
Cash or Card: Card!
Rock or Rap: Rock! Rap is like word vomit all over the faces of your audience. Blegh!
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate!
French Toast or French Fries: Ohh! That's hard! I pass!
Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberries.
Cookies or Muffins: Cookies
Winter or Spring Break: Spring
Hugs or Kisses: Depends on who it is but I love both.
{---Have You Ever---}
Danced in a public place: All the time! lol
Smiled for no reason: Constantly!
Laughed so hard you cried: That's one of my favorites.
Talked to someone you don't know: Yes! That's how you make new friends.
Drank alcohol: No.
Done drugs: Once, I was 11 and didn't know what I was doing and TRIED (mind you) pot lol. I cried when I found out what I had did lol.
Partied 'til the sun came up: I'm a real party animal! lol Anime and friends!
Gotten a ticket: No.
Been arrested: Nope :)
Been in a wreck: Only a few fender benders. Nothing serious or my fault.
Been out of the country: No *sad face* :(
{---Random & Silly Junk---}
Are you a virgin: Sadly no.
Ever TP'd someone's house: A few times.
Ever egged someone's house: Don't think so. . .
How many languages do you speak: One.
Who do you compare yourself to: No one. I like who I am. If I compare myself I'll never be satisfied because the other person isn't me and I'm not them.
Ever regret anything: Of course.
Do you like being tickled: Not very much.
What are you goals: Go back to school, get my books published, and live a good life!
Are you fingers tired: No. I type all day at work. This is cake.

1 comment: