Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shot Down

Well, I took a chance and told the guy that I like that I was interested in him. . . no go. Pretty sure I cried my eyes out when I got home. He's cool though and says I'm a really good friend so we're staying that way. He was very nice about it so that made it easier too. The thing that made it harder was he was so hot when he turned me down. . . suit, black stripped shirt, and an awesome tie. *Sigh* Stupid jerk lol.
So! In response to the heart break and repentance process I've been through recently, this poem was inspired!

Broken Willow
Apr. 18, 2010
*For those who sin and feel heart break*

Weeping Willow droop down,
Let your vines touch the ground.
Don't reach for the sky,
Don't bask in the sun,
But hang your head
And pray to overcome.

Pray to God for patience and strength.
Know that this pain He will take.
And always look to the time,
When you will become a Heaven reaching Pine.

There we go! What did you guys think? Other then that, for those who will worry, (you know who you are ;D ) I'm fine. Just a little sad and trying to stop crushing on a guy who doesn't like me. . . wow, that just made me depressed lol.

2 comments: