Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's been such a long time!


It's funny, when you don't blog for a long time you realize there's so much to say! And yet. . . when you come to do it all the stories have piled up and you realize no one will read that much! So instead you write nothing and hope they will check your facebook instead, which, lets face it, you ALWAYS update!
Why is that?
Anyways.
Things here in life are great! It's amazing how time flies! School will be starting soon and I would be a liar if I said I'm not scared. Maybe nervous is a better word.

I guess I wanted to post something but I really have nothing to say. SO, because of all the fun I've had lately, I will post a shout out to my great friends! You know who you are! Thank you for making me laugh and for always being there for me! I love you all very much and am glad I finally found true friends!

Until further blogs!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you're welcome! I too have been guilty of neglecting my poor darling blog. How sad it seems, staring at me from afar with those big brown eyes...anyway, yeah, blog away!

    ReplyDelete