Monday, December 6, 2010

Julia's 20's Themed Party




My awesome make up and hair job done by my little sister Tamirrah. I felt like twisted steel and sex appeal :)

I was dressed as a girl Mafia member.














Duck Race duckies. I love Julia's attention to detail. 20's themed ducks even!


















My Flapper Girl Hostess! I love you Julia! Thanks for a great party where we got to dress up.


































A little blurry but I love my Julia friend!






People pay lots of money for what I have naturally lol jk. I just loved the whole costume. Maybe I could pull it off for a day at class, what do you think?









Julia's party was a blast. The best part, of course, was being able to dress up. It's one of my favorite things to do. Can't wait for your next party Julia!

3 comments:

  1. My Blog is being lame. Sorry for the random wide space gaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures Taleah! You look hot! The 20's is one of my favorite eras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked seriously gorgeous! Doing a 20's theme was genius. Go Julia!

    ReplyDelete