Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dreams

I love dreams.
It's strange that dreams can make everything seem so real.
It's interesting that you can wake up from a dream and have such strong emotions towards whoever was in your dream. So strong that you might be mad at them, uncomfortable around them, and/or twitter patted.
It's frightening that I can wake from my nightmares and still see the horrible images standing in my room for a few seconds.
And more then anything, it's freeing to have wonderful stories and tales conveyed to me through my dreams that become the inspiration for my books.

All of this sparked because of a wonderful dream that will probably never come true.
But even if it still was just a dream, he reached for my hand first.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, Happy Birthday to me! What a great dream for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoooOOO sounds like an excellent dream.

    P.S.
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I either have really horrible murderous dreams or really skanky sex dreams. I guess I'm a repressed extreme :P

    ReplyDelete