Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another Survey :)

I love surveys :) If you read this, it then becomes your responsibility to post it on your blog with your own answers. Ready, set,. . . . . . GO!

Name: Taleah Elizabeth Cox
Birthday: May 4, 1987
Birthplace: Salt Lake City Utah
Zodiac Sign: Tarus
Shoe size: 7 1/2-8. . . I actually think my feet are getting bigger! :(
Skinny/Average/Pleasantly plump/Fat: Uhhh. . .muscular and stocky. I wish I was slender! But I do love my hourglass figure. I feel hot!
Righty/Lefty: Righty. But I like lefties :) I have many in my family.
Can you afford to lose weight: Of course! Most people can.
Fave part of your body: My mouth.
Least fave part of your body: My stomach.
Fave part of the opposite sex: I like skinny guys. Not string beans but healthy skinny. I also have a thing for hands. . . weird I know.
Biggest turn-on: Talent. I LOVE watching people do whatever it is they are good at. Be it art, singing, acting, dancing, playing an instrument etc. I love it.
Biggest turn-off: Bad hygiene.
Describe the perfect date: Lots of dates can be perfect, it just depends on who your with. I really like to have lots of laughs though. So something fun and some alone time.
Top 4 qualities you look for in the opposite sex: This just recently changed so I'm trying to be a good girl and focus on good boys now. So, for now, I'm looking for: Active member, RM, gentleman, and a kind person.
First Kiss: I was 16, he was my boyfriend at the time and my first love.
Are you dating anyone: Nope :)
If not, do you wish you were: Right now, I'm ok with being single.
Current Crush: Some dude who doesn't like me as more then a friend. Baka lol.
If someone really liked you would you want them to tell you: It depends. Sometimes both people know that there is nothing more then friendship. And other times it's painful to feel romantic feelings and not know if they aren't returned. Personally I think it's better to be honest if you want more there then just friendship.
Long distance relationship or no relationship: Depends on the person. I know that long distance relationships can work but usually it's better to carry on with life unless you know that person is the right one.
Coke or Pepsi: Both, depending on my mood and whatever is available.
Cars or Trucks: Both, depending on what I'm doing.
Cats or Dogs: Dogs. I love both but I prefer dogs.
Hot or Cold: Cold. I would rather be a little chilly then sweating.
Pants or shorts: Pants
Long sleeves or short sleeves: Long.
What are you wearing right now: Jeans, my teal jacket, and my purple tank top. It's comfy :)
What are you listening to: My TL help one of my coworkers.
If you could have one wish, what would it be: To see Phantom of the Opera with Michael Crawford staring as The Phantom.
What is your favorite season: Fall
What is your favorite type of music: Rock :)
Have you ever been in love: Yes.
How many times: I'm not sure. There are different levels of love so it's hard to pinpoint. I guess, technically, I've been IN love deep enough to marry someone with 2 people. One was my fiance and another was the boy I lived with. Neither of them did I marry and I'm glad for it.
Do you like camping: Yes. I love the outdoors. Roughin' it for a night or two!
Do you like theme parks: Yes! I love them! I love roller coasters.
Indoors or outdoors: It depends on what I want to do. If I could do all my indoor stuff outdoors the world would be perfect!
Favorite type of movie: I like psychological movies that make me think. But, like any girl, I enjoy a good love story too.
3 names you might name your son: I only have one boy name picked out and I'm not sure I'm going to use it anymore. But the name I like is Nylic.
3 names you might name your daughter: Again, I don't have 3 names picked out, just two, and they are negotiable. Catsey Caroline and Lillyonna Jane.
How many kids do you want to have: I'm thinking I want 4. Two boys and two girls. That way they all have a brother and a sister. And if I can pop out two sets of twins that would be even better!
What age do you want to get married: With how old I am now I think 25 is a good age to get married.
What age do you want to have your first kid: Maybe around 28.
Do you have any siblings: Yes! I have 12 siblings.
What pets do you have: Tarah's dog, Zelly.
T.V. or computer: Computer, with internet.
Do you play an instrument: I used to play the clarinet.
Do you speak more than one language: I wish! I'm starting to study Japanese.
What are your 3 favorite sports: Basketball, Football, and Martial arts. . . if it's a sport. lol
How many posters are on your wall: Two! I just put them there this morning! They were birthday presents from Bobby and Megan. Two New Moon posters. One with all the Cullens and another with all the Werewolfs. :)
Hardwood floor or carpet in your bedroom: I don't understand. Is this asking what I have or what I would prefer? I have carpet and I prefer it that way but this question still isn't very clear.
Is your room messy or tidy: Normally I try to keep it clean but right now it's a little messy.
Would you let your crush in your room: Uhhh. . . probably. It would feel awkward though I'm sure. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't feel like my room was messy.
Top 5 favorite foods: I love Italian and Chinese/Japanese food. Junk food wise I love pizza and french fries and my all time favorite thing is bread :)
Have you been on stage in the last month: No but I love to perform.
How many best friends do you have: Right now I feel like I have. . . probably 4. Megan, Julia, Naomi, and Bobby. They are the bestest!
Would you rather go to the movies or rent a movie: Go to the movies! I love being in a room full of people, all laughing about the same thing.
When was your last date: Jeeze! Who knows! I haven't been asked on a date in YEARS! I have had casual spur of the moment hang outs with Trevor where we went to a dance. But that wasn't a date.
3 favorite things to do at home: Use the internet and check all my stuff, read in bed, and sleep.
Swimming in the ocean or a pool: Although I hate the salt taste I would rather swim in the ocean. I like riding the waves.
Are you confident: I hope so. I feel confident so I hope others can see that I am. What do you think?
Do you like to take risks: Not usually. I like to have a sure thing when I try for something most of the time. But I love adventure. . . . but I don't really think they're the same things.
Favorite subject in high school: English.
Least favorite subject in high school: Math. Hugentobler is, still and always will be, without a doubt the most worthless brain dead teacher there has ever been.
Clothes shopping or grocery shopping: Clothes! You spend more but you get to keep what you buy!
Say one extra thing about yourself: I'm feeling kind of restless today. . . but happy.

1 comment: