Sunday, March 14, 2010

Anime Boys

So I've had a few friends do this and I decided to do it as well. A tribute to the Anime/Manga boys I love! Yay!
Here is something I wrote on December 18, 2008. This is just for kicks and giggles:

Anime guys are like dreams come true,
doesn't matter your taste there's pleanty of them to choose.
If you like them pale, angry, and immortal, Sesshomaru would be your best choice.
Perhaps Howl and his moving castle, although his name has nothing to do with his voice.
If tough Shinigami guys are more your taste,
Bleach with Ichigo and Renji is your perfect place.
If genius, and a little darkness, is your desire,
Light Yagami and L would be best with their angst like fire.
Pretty boys with lots of spunk are Kyo and Yuki Sohma, with nothing to want.
Tamaki Suoh, the King of the Hosts, will charm you with words, looks, and a glorious flaunt.
If you need a ninja to lurk around at night,
Kakashi Hatake is the man for the fight.
With Anime and Manga available to any searching hand
it's easy to find unrequited love in an Anime boyfriend!

Yeah I'm a nerd, I know lol. I think I was just bored when I wrote it. So now, without further ado, here is my list of boys!

First and foremost, my absolute favorite, never to be outdone is Kakashi Hatake from Naruto.



He's freaking awesome! He's got a very laid back attitude, sometimes he's described to have bored looking eyes because of it. He has a rather solitary and matter-of-fact attitude. His calm and detached demeanor has been called “cool, hip, and trendy”. He is also regarded as a genius among his peers and is often called Kakashi the Copy Ninja or Kakashi of the Sharigan. Kakashi's personality is further emphasized by his generally lazy expression, aloof manner, relaxed voice, and minimalist attitude. In serious situations, however, he is shown to have a very stern and intense look. He's got some freaking awesome fighting abilities but I won't go all into those. More or less he's just my favorite and I love him!
Kakashi quote: "In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Next up is the lovely and ever romantic Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club


Tamaki is flamboyant and narcissistic he is dedicated to his duties as a host. He is the Prince type to "entertain" customers, plying them with upper class etiquette and shameless flattery. He is partial to classic piano music and plays exceedingly well. The main comic relief character of the series, Tamaki can be viewed as outspoken and naïve for his age. Whenever he's depressed he crouches in the corner and cries, but can quickly recover if anyone happens to say a kind word to him. Tamaki may flatter girls and compliment all of them but he's always very sincere and means every word he says. Tamaki is like my inner child. I freaking love him.
Tamaki quote: "THIS is sexual harrassment? They licked you like dogs! If what I do is sexual harrassment, they should be arrested!"

Now, from Death Note, we have the dark, misunderstood, genius known only as L.


L is the world's top-rated detective. His true identity is hidden from all, even those close to him. He often takes drastic strategies to confuse and force the hand of his opponents, and his disheveled appearance disguises his brilliance. He enjoys sugar, and in nearly every scene including him, he is found eating cake or confectionery and drinking highly sweetened tea. L evaluates everything, often knowing the action someone is going to take before they do. He sits with his feet underneath him, claiming that it helps his deductive reasoning by 40%.
L quote: “If you use your head, you won’t get fat even if you eat sweets.”

Next I'm going to cover Bleach. This one is hard as I have 3 guys who I really like in the show but I decided to focus on Renji Abarai.


Renji varies from smug and cocky in his first appearances to depressed after his major defeats, but shows himself to be an incredibly serious and determined fighter when confronted with an actual challenge. Renji is a dangerous man to those who stand in his way. I really enjoy Renji's relationship with everyone around him, especially with Rukia's. The best thing about him is that once you're his friend he will do everything to help you, no matter what it costs him. He's got this annoying smirk and is often teased for his extensive tattoos, which he adds to every time he accomplishes something great.
Renji quote: "The only reason I am here is to beat the ****(crap) out of you you, because I sure as hell didn't come here to talk."

Following we have Vash from Trigun


Ahhh Vash, so much to be said. Vash acts like a total buffoon to make those around him feel unthreatened and at ease. In this sense he reminds me of Percy from The Scarlet Pimpernel. He often acts like a fool, confusing people to his true identity of Vash the Stampede, Humanoid Typhoon, or The Sixty Billion Double Dollar Man. He's a wanted criminal due to the huge amount of destruction that follows is every path. Unfortunately the destruction is ALWAYS caused by those who are tracking him for the reward on his head and not for his own actions. Vash refuses to kill any of his opponents, since he so treasures human life. At the end of the anime you find out that he's actually a sentient Plant, an energy source created by humans, in order to power all their advance technology. As such he's more or less immortal, can move VERY fast, and is extremely intelligent.
Vash quote: "This world is made of love and peace!"

And that's all for now!
Other characters that need mentioning:
Rock and Shikamaru from Naruto
Ichigo and Urahara from Bleach
Kauro and Hikaru from Ouran High School Host Club

I love Anime :D

2 comments:

  1. Aww...that was enlightening. I love anime boys too, though I would take Keyoya over all of them :P *dreaming momentarily* But I have to add that your poem, though extremely nerdy was strangely entertaining and made me laugh. Good job with loving characters that don't exist! We're all in the same boat now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you liked Vash...though I can see it lol I like the priest guy a bit.

    ReplyDelete